Kent Road, Heeley, Sheffield S8
Located in the beautiful Sheffield suburb of Heeley, Homes by Holmes acquired these partially built properties and land in an insolvency auction before turning them into a collection of five high spec four-bedroom family homes.
The area boasts an incredible array of green spaces, including the popular Meersbrook and Graves parks – the ideal place to start and raise a young family.
Situated just a short journey from the city centre, Kent Road is close to the main transport arteries Chesterfield Road and Queens Road, and the train station, making it perfect for commuters.
The development of Kent Road was completed within 24 months, including an 18-month build and a 6-month refinance.
Upon completion, the plots were sold individually and gained a Gross Development Value of £1.3M.
Kent Road Development Highlights
- Construction of 3 detached and 3 semi-detached family homes close to Sheffield city centre
- Located in a popular Sheffield suburb with many family occupants
- Provides excellent transport links for commuters to and from the area
- Within minutes of local amenities, Retail parks, Primary schools, Supermarkets
- The area boasts lots of green spaces, including Meersbrook Park, Graves Park and Norton playing fields.